Monday, April 6, 2009

Reflective Journal 07

Have been written on the 6th of April 2009,

I have had two busy and stressful weeks involving doing the assignments. The report was finished on Tuesday and I was feeling better by then. The result was better than I have expected. I got an email from Darren that my assignment is good and we need a short time to spend after the class on Thursday. He said it was well researched and well put together, and referencing was good as well. I had some problem to join some sentences and in some cases it needs examples to provide evidence for the idea. In addition, I had a problem with word count, which was about 170 more than the one thousand word limit. It seems by adding more examples to my report it goes even more. As a result I will need to shorten some sentences. However, he said that he is not going to penalize me if it will be less than 1200 words, which is good.

The week after is the last week of the first term and I am going to prepare for speaking presentation and listening assignment. It is another hard working week in this course and I can not wait for the two weeks holiday afterwards. I think this holiday is necessary as it can make us fresh to start another challenge of this course, which is essay writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment